The ChemDoodle Web 8.0.0 editor requires Internet Explorer 11.
This error has only been seen on PCs which are not running Windows 10.
There are a couple of ways to fix this :-
- Upgrade to IE11
- Switch to using the ChemDoodle Web Editor 7.0.2, which requires Internet Explorer 9 or above.
If you have IE11 and are getting this error it may be due to corrupted ChemDoodlw Web settings.
To reset them:-
- Click on the “Options” button on the Chemistry Toolbar
- Select the “Maintenance” tab
- Click on the top “Open” button to open the settings folder
- Delete files (if present) :-
- Delete the folder (if present) :-